We are launching a mentorship program for Psychologists and Psychology Students in San Mateo County!
To Be A Mentor:
- You have been a practicing psychologist or teacher in psychology for 5+ years in good standing.
- You are willing to get to know your mentee as a person and a professional,
- You are willing to meet regularly with your mentee (via zoom) to offer support, guidance and information, share from your professional experience, and openly foster your mentee's growth and development in the field of psychology.
To be a Mentee:
- You are a psychologist in the first 5+ years of your career, a psychology doctoral student, psychiatry resident interested in therapy, or a college student interested in psychology.
- You have questions about your career path (such as how to build a practice, how to navigate working in a hospital/clinic environment, how to build a research/teaching career, etc.
- You would like to get to know someone who has walked the career path that you are considering.
If you are interested in joining our Mentorship Program to become either a Mentor or a Mentee, please click the button below to email us your name, contact info, and interest (mentor or mentee):
Join the Mentorship Program